Hi everyone, how are you all doing? I am fine and hope to find you all safe from Covid 19. Well, let me get into the topic now. It’s been quite some time since I posted an article in my blog. Having been occupied with some work, I couldn’t find enough time to get in touch through my blog. Finally it’s Janata Curfew in India and I got time to spend my Sunday with my family.
Ever since the Covid 19 cases rise in various countries, there has been much propaganda over the issue across the globe. For some time now, I couldn’t see any country fighting each other and suddenly we, as human beings became so friendly with each other and we are praying even our enemy(whom we thought to be 😜) should be healthy. This scenario clearly indicates, how fragile our existence can be on this Earth. So as a part of my contribution to this fight against Covid 19, I would like to suggest a few tips to follow to keep ourselves safe.
1) Use handkerchief and mask while sneezing or coughing.
2) Use hand sanitizer often and maintain self cleanliness.
3) Avoid physical contact with anyone like hand shakes, hugging etc.
4) Drink plenty of water
5) Try to stay indoors as far as possible unless it’s so urgent.
6) If you find any symptoms like cold, cough, fever, etc., please don’t hesitate to consult a physician.
Let us fight this Covid 19 together and show how strong we are! 😊 in tackling such disasters. Good night.